My Pics

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

FACTzzZ

I know that there are ppl feel like slapping/punching/killing me, to wake me up from what has happen, from wake me up from what i'm doing. Hmmmm.....actually there's an incident that has happen quite some time ago. 1 friend of mine punched me on my face, not that real hard lah, but it hurts though :) , he wants to wake me up, he wants to see the usual self of me, the happy 1, and joke around 1. I don't hate or dislike him from doing that, because i know he meant well. Well, so ppl, don't need to know who is he, LOL....i scare you guys go kill him. Wahhahahaa......

Actually, to be frank, actually those ppl that know me long ago, all way before i got into my secondary school. I don't talk much, my personality and character was a quiet and innocent and simple boy. But as time goes by, especially after my 'O' Level, i realise that, if i continue the way i am, as a quiet and innocent and simple boy, i won't get anywhere, i won't get many friends, i won't get known by others. So i decided to change myself, so called FORCE myself to change to a talkative and joke around person. Surprising? Is true you know? If my secondary school friends can remember, i only talk and joke abit with ppl who i very familiar or close, i won't talk or joke with strangers so much. i won't take the initiative to go talk to strangers. If they can rememebr lah. So i decided to FORCE myself to change and got to what i m now. And to be frank again, i'm quite tired of all these, although i become more sociable and "Happy" guy, but all these are just on the surface thing. Not many ppl know what's underneath it, don't try to know it, cause you might got tired of it, you might regret knowing it, you might even think that i'm crazy.

LOL......I M CRAZY

No comments: