My Pics

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Status VS Vows VS Commitments

Status
Is It alright for you guys to get together with your lover,your girlfriend/boyfriend, but not together as GF/BF? LOL......confusing? finding me lame? Is like you and her/him getting together, thinking only as long as u 2 love each other, but doesn't mind not being "label" as GF and BF...

Vows
Vows are normally made on wedding ceremony between the groom and bride. Does Vows really mean so much and everything? Is Vows so important? Do i sound silly to ask these questions? LOL......I know Vows means so much, Vows are important, but you guys ever wonder Vows made during wedding may be fake? I believe in drama you guys have seen ppl marriage for the sake of getting the inherit from their in-laws, and they made vows to their partners for the sake of the inherit, but they in fact don't love their partners.

Commitments
Commitments, how much do you commit to your partners? Do you commit alot or alittle? I love this girl alot, and i really commit to her, and i believe that she's worth it. She's really a nice girl. That's all i can say, the rest for you ppl to find out. LOL......


A
ctually wad i wanted to say is, she once told me that she doesn't really mind about status, as long as she and i got together and love each other, does status really matters? After thinking about it, i actually think that ya, as long as we are together and love each other, do we have to tell other ppl that we are couples? I love her not for others to see, but for myself.

Some time ago, she told me about vows, married couples made vows during wedding ceremony, and the vows they made means something. We didn't make vows with each other, we can't compare ourselves with married couples. Maybe i didn't phrase it in a exact way of wad she say and my language isn't that gd too. I love her the way she is, i love her everything, including wad i did for her and wad she did for me. I just wanna tell her: 'I love you and i really do'......

Regardless whether it's in a relationship for a couple or married couples, there are commitments. Married couples made vows, but does the vows actually mean anything if one of them doesn't really love the other and have bad motive in the marriage and he/she doesn't commit to the other? But from me to her, we are not married(How i wish we are), but that doesn't means the lvl of commitment from me to her will be lesser than a married couples. I love her from the deepest part of my heart, i know i must have did something wrong, but all i ask for, is her to return to my side......things i did wrong, there's actually a reason behind it. But not everything has a reason behind for doing it and 1 of them is, "I Love Her".

No comments: