My Pics

Monday, December 10, 2007

10th Dec, 12am

It's 10th Dec , 12am now. I'm suppose to be on my bed now, but i couldn't get to sleep. Watching BPL now and for the 1st time i actually feel bored watching soccer, 20+ men chasing after 1 ball. Now maybe i feel the boreness of those ppl who don't watch soccer matches. It's my birthday soon...wonder will she remember, maybe she choose to forget the day, or even she remember, i don't think she will sms/call me to wish me.

LOL....I miss the Christmas 2yrs ago, i was at her place eating "Christmas Lunch" with her family and friends, will i get to it at her place this yr....hah...maybe i'm dreaming now and i'm posting in my dreams...OK!!! i go back to my soccer match...Gd Nitez, Sweet Dreamz and Slp Titez everyone....

Love is in the Air!!!

But i'm always out of Breathe!!!

I guess i'm just getting Old!!!

Cause Love isn't in Me!!!

No comments: