My Pics

Friday, December 7, 2007

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

I dreamt of her last nite, the dream was about me saw her with 2 frenz of her at somewhere, don't know where. In the 1st place i couldn't recognize her cause she look so beautiful, more beautiful than the past. I only recognize her when i walk past them cause i saw her frenz.

The background changed to a scene outside a toilet. So i walk past them and i decided to walk back and talk to them cause i miss her so much, when i turned back, i saw a guy coming out from the toilet and chat with her and she kissed him. A very passionate kiss. I felt sad at the point of time, her frenz saw me but they didn't react much. They kiss for a couple of secs before the guy took some luggages and left with her, i guess he must be going to somewhere or going back to somewhere.

Anyway, i woke up at the moment when they left with the luggages. I couldn't recognize the guy, guess might be some new guy she know and they got together. After i woke up, i washed up and came to work, on my way here i was thinking, is this dream real, is it a sign or something, she once told me she had a bf already which i don't really really believe, so after so long, is this dream signaling to me that is real? Or maybe i just miss her too much, don't tell me anything, i don't want to know anything, just let the dream be a dream...

No comments: