My Pics

Thursday, December 6, 2007

The URGE!!!

Often, i have the urge to run to your place, knock at your door and when you opened the door, i will hug you immediately without saying a word even at the cost of you pushing me away and i fall off from your flat, what will the feeling be like?

Often, i have the urge to run to your place, knock at your door and when you opened the door, i will kiss you on your lips immediately without saying a word even at the cost of you biting my lips or tongue and it bleeds, what will the feeling be like?

Often, i stare at the clock and i wish that i have the psychic power to stop time, go to the future or go back to the past, just like the movie "HEROES" that is currently shown on channel 5,10pm. A few times, tat happens that the clock stops for a few times, well, cause i took out the battery lah...but 1 time it stops by itself, i think is no batt. If i have the psychic power, i will go to the future and see what my future is like, if i like it i will come back to the present and continue my life, if i don't like it, i will go back to the past and change my past and come back to the present and if i don't like it again, i will go back to the past again and change again, change until i.....

HAPPY!!!


YEAH!!!

So OLD liao still so CHILDISH

No lah, if you wan to talk Chim Chim Like or Mature Like with me, i can do it with you. It's just like been childish to keep you feel young, when you are actually so old.

It's 5.20pm, and i'm knocking off at 6.00pm and it still raining, anyone coming to fetch me home?

Have 3 sentences consisting 3 words for you, the special 1,
the only 1, the only you.

I Miss You

I Need You

I Love You

No comments: