My Pics

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Wishes that are made on Birthdays

Hmmm.....is it true that Wishes that are made during Birthdays will come true easier or will definitely come true?? How i wish that my birthday wish will come true....

Well...my wish isn't that easy to come true, so if it's true that wishes that are made during birthday will come true then i will make it my birthday wish for my incoming birthday....HAHAHAaaaaa

For those friends of mine that are close to me will know what my wish is, and for those who doesn't know what my wish is, is alright. For those who doesn't know what my wish is, you all can SMS/MSN/EMAIL me and i will send you my pic(s) so that you all can print it out and put it in your wallets/purses. So that you all can get so close to me and know what my wish is.

For ladies only, if you ladies want, i could get you all a pendant/necklace that has my pic(s) inside and give you all, so that you ladies can wear on your neck. But the length won't be too long, cause i will ended up somewhere and get myself 2 BIG swollen eyes every day when i wake up in the morning. Don't think too far...it's somewhere near, and i'm innocent.

Is it funny, lame, cold? or it isn't?

VOTE FOR IT...THE CHOICE IS YOURS

No comments: