My Pics

Friday, December 7, 2007

In Love again

Nope i'm not.

Many ppl, or should i say all ppl ask me to give up, let it go and look for a new girl. Fallin in love has never been easy nor hard, it's feeling that's the mastermind. If i were to listen and give up and look for a new girl and begin to fall in love again, hmmmm.......

Love is Blind.... Agree? or Some say Sometimes?
So Love is Blind, I shall follow my heart, it's the one leading me to my love, and my heart tells me i love her, not the new her, but the old her. Confusing? Guess my english is bbbad.

Love is Selfish...Agree? or Some say No?
So Love is Selfish, but i'm not, my frenz out there...M I Selfish? I share everything with everyone, i mean those sharable stuffs not those unsharable stuff. I'm in love, it just makes me half a selfish man. So half of me is selfish and the other half isn't, the selfish half of me wants her back, need her back. The unselfish half just wanna wish her all the best and muz be happy, be it with me or not with me...

What you say? Meaningless Post?

No comments: